Latest Airtel Free Imei For 5GB

Some of you guys are amazing oh! when I said suck GB from airtel I didn't expect you to suck 60GB, 50GB and so. I didn't believe it when yomi said it not until I saw it with my own eyes. Please take it easy oh, if you think you can finish the 60GB in a month then all is well but please don't waste it by collecting them without finishing it, while some people are out there trying to get it, while yours is wasting. Well I will continue to say it that you better get an android phone, if you don't have one just get it because of this imei tweaking of a very bad cheat. ==>But If you still don't have an android phone by now I suggest you get it from a friend in order to enjoy this offer. ==>Here is the imei will be using 356346041089563 I purposely posted the full imei I used because, guys find it difficult generating a valid one . You can copy the first 11 and generate others.Are you new in IMEI changing? Follow this steps Here or Here ==>Don’t forget to generate the check digit at imei.info tweak it into your phone and restart or activate and deactivate flight mode. ==>After successful tweaking, SMS 3G to 141 that's all your account will be credited with free 5GB data keep surfing it's your turn to shine cause when it's all over you know where to buy megabyte from.

  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg

0 comments: Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Search Our Blog

Follow on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter

Recent Updates

Recent Posts Widget

Recent Comments